Welcome to Eishockey 365

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Melde dich an, um diesem Inhalt zu folgen  
Folgen diesem Inhalt 0
Bootycall

[MERC-Vertrag]
[Altes Thema | geschlossen ] Mark Stuart / Winnipeg Jets

12 Beiträge in diesem Thema

Hammer Verpflichtung. Der macht Mannheim stärker. Glückwunsch. 

Und auch toll für die Liga. 

Adler 4 EVER!!! gefällt das

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Jetzt hat Mannheim auch einen Abwehrchef.

Kein schlechter Name für die Liga. Trotzdem finde ich es irgendwie bedenklich, wie viele Starspieler dieser Kader aufweist. Die Mischung stimmt für mich nicht. 

Magge, Schwarzewolke und Pederson gefällt das

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Alter Schwede nicht schlecht. Der Kader der Adler dürfte kaum billiger sein als der Dosen Kader.

Nach gefühlt 10 Jahren verpflichten die Adler mal den Spielertyp den sie brauchen.

Pederson gefällt das

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Sehr gut, starke Verpflichtung von Teal Fowler! Freue mich auf Stuart im Adler-Trikot. Wird der wackeligen Defensive sicherlich gut tun.

Gruß
Stephan

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Das wollen wir erstmal sehen. 

Man.U gefällt das

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Mark Stuart (27.04.1984, Rochester, MN/ USA)

Karriere-Highlights:

2001 – 2002: U18 WJC Gold Medal (als Kapitän der Mannschaft)
2002 – 2003: NCAA (WCHA) All-Rookie Team
2003 – 2004: NCAA (WCHA) Third All-Star Team
2003 – 2004: U20 WJC Gold Medal (als Kapitän der Mannschaft)
2004 – 2005: NCAA (WCHA) Defensive Player of the Year
2004 – 2005: NCAA (WCHA) Second All-Star Team
2004 – 2005: NCAA (West) First All-American Team

Scouting Report:

Assets:

Is a decent skater who loves to be a physical presence. Flourishes in a stay-at-home role and also owns leadership qualities. Is always a team-first defender.

Flaws:
Is not a natural player with the puck, and will never be confused with Bobby Orr on the score sheet. Could stand to play with more consistency, overall.

Quelle: The Hockey News

Growing up Hockey with Winnipeg Jets’ Mark Stuart (23.08.2013)

[…]

“I would have picked Chris Chelios, he was kind of a favorite of mine growing up. He was a defensemen, fun to watch, played hard and he was a US born guy which was cool. I just remember watching him play as I was growing up and when I turned pro he was still playing, he was always a guy I looked up to.”

[…]

“The best advice I was given, was pretty simple. Work as hard as you can, have fun doing it but don’t forget about the other things, school and enjoying other sports,” said Stuart.

[…]

“I think you’re always looking to improve, I think even the best players in the league are working on something. But for me, I needed the summer to make sure I’m getting stronger, because the most important thing is to not get injured,” said Stuart. “But also work on speed and skating, to become a better skater.

[…]

“I would say I’m not the same person on the ice, I tend to be a bit more serious on the ice than off of it. I’m pretty easy going and I like to do a lot of different things. On the ice, I try to bring a little bit of an edge and play hard.”

[…]

bearbeitet von Adler 4 EVER!!!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Glückwünsch an Mnnhm zu der Verpflichtung! Freue mich, ihn in der DEL zu sehen!

Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI GRA-L09 mit Tapatalk

Antrax und Adler 4 EVER!!! gefällt das

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Glückwunsch.....ne richtig geile Verpflichtung, auch für die Liga. Guter Name, für die DEL reichts doch locker yes

Adler 4 EVER!!! und Antrax gefällt das

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Auf dein Facebook-Profil antworten

Gast
Dieses Thema wurde für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Melde dich an, um diesem Inhalt zu folgen  
Folgen diesem Inhalt 0